Q. Can my computer run Link Checker?
To install and use Link Checker, please make sure that you use the following hardware and software platform.
- Pentium 133 MHz or higher processor
- At least 32MB of available RAM
- At least 7MB of free disk space
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98/NT/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista
- TCP/IP based Internet network connection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v5.0 or above
Q. To run Link Checker, need I install any third-party software?
No, no third-party software needed.
Q. Is the version I am using the latest?
You can check for new version or updates by selecting menu: Help | Check For Update.
Q. Should I uninstall the previous version before upgrading to a new version of Link Checker?
No, you don't have to. Link Checker installer could upgrade itself automatically as long as the install path is same as that of the previous version.